Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Unit three

Hi Everyone,
While thinking about this weeks blog post I was thinking about my physical health and overall I would rate this at being good the best of the three being at probably a 9. This is because I am overall healthy and exercise regularly to stay in shape. My spiritual well being is lower probably at a five I would consider myself a some what spiritual person however I could improve on it. My psychological well-being is probably a 6 I try to stay positive with my thinking and try to keep an opened mind however sometimes it is harder to do then other times. A goal for my physical health could be to eat more healthy, my spiritual goal would be to try and meditate more, and for my psychological health would be to train my mind to be more positive more of the time. I could try to eat one thing a day that is more healthy then move to more and more. Then for the meditation it would be just to try and incorporate meditation into my life as well as incorporating training my brain to be more positive on a daily basis. After listening to the link I realized like before that it was very difficult for me. I was unable to stop thinking about everything else from what I still needed to get finished to day to what I was going to make for dinner I just was not able to shut my mind off. I also had a hard time imagining all the images the man was telling us to. It could have been because I was thinking about other things. The one thing that I was really able to imagine was the red color and feeling grounded maybe it was because it was at the beginning of the recording and I was not thinking of other things yet. I think that I need to do these exercises more often in order to be able to do them better.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment