Hi Everyone,
This class has been very informational for me and I have learned a lot about myself. The exercises that I feel have helped me the most are first of all the loving kindness exercise. I was able to connect with this exericse the most. It make me feel good to feel as though I was taking in someones pain and sending out healing to them. From time to time I can be very negative and judgemental towards other and I feel that continuing to do this exercise on a weekly basis with help me to have more compassion for others and help those in my life with the pain they are feeling. The second exercise that I feel will help me in my life is the subtle mind. I have a very hard time turning off my mind when trying to complete these exercises and this exercise helped me start to be able to do this. I also feel that once I am able to shut everything else out then I will be able to relax and relieve stress when I am feeling overwhelmed. I can get very stressed and upset sometimes and these exercise will be beneficial when dealing with the hard times.
-Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment